Welcome

General info
kipdoctor
Site Admin

Welcome

Post by kipdoctor »

Welcome to the PageWide XL Forums. Those that know me from the Kip Forums. (www.kipforum.com) will recognize the set up up here. The reason for starting this site is for the free and uncensored sharing of information on these great printers. I firmly believe that these printers are the wave of the future. I hope to provide a place to freely share information on the HP PageWide XL Printers just like I did for the KIP line of printers.
Welcome and Enjoy!
The Doc
tech2tech

Re: Welcome

Post by tech2tech »

The Kipforum was a great service tool to have and I look forward to using this site as it grows. Steve we appreciate you providing the forum.
"If you mess with a thing long enough, It'll break"
Steve.Martin

Post by Steve.Martin »

Hello! Thank you for the Add. I am a Service Tech with Thomas Printworks. We have 4 of these across the US. We have had great success with them. But we have also shared some hard times with this machine since its launch :) I am here in hopes I can get some insight on what others are doing for their success.
Thanks again

Steve Martin
rickjamesand

Who is this for???

Post by rickjamesand »

I have a quick question on the protocol for giving access to this forum. I am trained on the Pagewide, I spent two weeks in Alpharetta GA. My question is, are we helping any Tom, Dick, and Harry work on this equipment that I've spent thousands to be a servicing dealer?

Thanks,

Rick
Mark in Vegas

Post by Mark in Vegas »

There isn't much that can be done without the service key and you don't get that without attending training. I doubt untrained third party techs will be a threat to you.
Teetech

Post by Teetech »

Hi Steve am very happy to be here Nd am using this opportunity to ask these questions.i have Hp design jet 510 plotter it has electric module problem but I have 800 to replace it can he work for each other I need an urgent reply