Kip Forum and KIP Shading Sheet wanted

General info
robertjskyle

Kip Forum and KIP Shading Sheet wanted

Post by robertjskyle »

Hello all. I have been trying to get registered for the KIP Forum and have not had any success in getting registered via e-mail. Is the board shut down? I don't seen any activity.

I have a KIP 700M and I need the Shading sheet and the alignment sheet for it. Does any one know of where I can get one? Or is there a way to print one on another printer from a PDF file? I would also assume that there are ones for other printers such as the 7000 that might work, but I have not been able to locate anything. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

-RK
jedi4342

Re: Kip Forum and KIP Shading Sheet wanted

Post by jedi4342 »

You should be able to get it though KIP or a KIP Dealer
Z178300360 SHADING SEAT
jedi4342

Post by jedi4342 »

Also there is this part # as well

STITCH ADJUSTMENT
CHART
(Position)
(Z168300580)
jedi4342

Post by jedi4342 »

KIP Sheets.jpg
KIP Sheets.jpg (113.97 KiB) Viewed 3631 times
robertjskyle

Post by robertjskyle »

Hi jedi4342. Thanks for responding. Kip just says "too old" and doesn't know how to help me. I have yet to find a dealer and was hoping someone here might know more. I'm sure it's going to be hard to find one for the 700m, but was also hoping someone would know if any other model's shading and stich sheet was compatible. Printing my own is a long shot, but there really is nothing to them that I can see other than black targets on white paper.
jedi4342

Post by jedi4342 »

According to what I read in the manual, it could be different on the shading from the 700 then another model. I wish you luck finding one. Someone will pull throw. We only had 1 in the field, and got them to get something else about 7 months later.
robertjskyle

Post by robertjskyle »

Thanks. I suspect that there is no difference, they just put different part numbers on them for each model printer. Like Epson does. At this point I'd even be willing to try a scan of them, from any model.
jedi4342

Post by jedi4342 »

You're welcome. Wish I had 1. With only having 1 out in the field and not that long of them having it, we let it go back with the printer. Not KIPs best printer. Good Luck to you.
robertjskyle

Post by robertjskyle »

I'm actually not intending to use it for a printer at all, I want it to be able to scan. I'm hoping it will give fairly decent color scans of artwork. It was free, but it had a failed graphic on the motherboard. So I found a replacement motherboard from the same manufacture as the oem board and got it all up and running. Printer part is working, (just need to clean up the path), the scanner need calibration. So it just been time and parts invested in it to this point.
jedi4342

Post by jedi4342 »

I hope you find one. Wish I could help out. KIP is not helpful at all anymore